2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic Transmission
Online Help Desk 7 Days
Live Chat is Available in the Bottom Right Corner within Business Hours. Don't see it? Check back soon.
More about Us
What Parts Do We Stock?
We Stock Thousands of Testing Used Petrol and Diesel Engines.
We Stock a Huge Collection of Used Automatic Transmissions and Manual Gearbox’s.
We Stock Used Alternators for All Makes and Models
We Stock Used Air Conditioner Compressors for all Makes and Models.
Body Panels are Salvaged for Resale.
Tires are Salvaged to be Re Sold. Often, no damage what-so-ever is done to the tires during an accident.
Crashed Vehicles are inspected for Healthy Engines for Resale. Often cars we received that are involved in accidents have healthier engines then car that are not.
Salvaged Interior Components
All interior components are salvaged for resale.
Used Body Panels available for purchase. Submit a Custom Enquiry Under Shop -> Custom Enquiry.
Used Window Regulators Tested for Proper Functionality Available.
Used Headlights that are Either Tested for Proper Functionality, or, refurbished back to near new condition.
Used Tail Lights Available. They are tested for cracking, and functioning globes before sending.
Independently Collected after Each Online Sale
Known Steven and Michelle for about 10 years now. Look after me every time.
Birgit RothGold Coast Local
Hard to find a park sometimes but good wreckers and close to my home.
Philip JordanGold Coast Local
Got a few parts of them now we're good on price and friendly guys to deal with
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic Transmission Postage Information
Engine and Transmissions
- Starting from $199 - 5-10 Business Days
Car Parts Under 10 Kilograms
- Free Postage - 2-3 Business Days
- Starting from $30 - 1-2 Business Days
*Postage Times and Pricing Vary Product to Product. On the Individual Product Page you can check for specifics regarding estimated arrival time.
Warranty and Returns
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic Transmission Warranty Information
Southport Wreckers offers a Guaranteed 60-Day (Minimum) Swap over Policy on ALL Transmissions sold on eBay.
- Warranty Covers the Transmission only. We do not accept any liability for accumulated labour or time expenses.
- As a rule of thumb, we will always try and push for a Swap-over Transmission to be sent before ANY refund Given.
- All Engines are sent out with identifiable markings and scribing’s, and, when our items are tampered with, this may void your return rights.
- Want to know More? See this Page
Cash for Cars
If the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic Transmission is too Much.
- Sell your Car for Cash.
- No Roadworthy Required
- No Paperwork or Effort Required
- $350 Minimum Paid for Most Cars
- Extra Paid for 4×4, Utes and Commercial Vehicles.
- Can Service anywhere in Queensland or New South Wales.